Shiba Inu House
In Shiba Inu House, players race to place cards properly in order to create dog houses for the shiba inu that match the patterns shown on their goal cards. After eight rounds, the player with the highest score wins.
Shiba Inu loves sitting on the roof, staring at the sea, imagining that his master will make him a new dog house, imagining that there will be pork chops for lunch. Wait! Did someone just say pork chops? Shiba Inu is now drooling and jumping up and down on his roof…
- Create the correct house for your dog to win!
- Builds pattern recognition skills as part of a fast and fun game!
- Incredibly quick to learn and play!
- Adorable artwork from talented Aza Chen!
Number of Players: 1-5
For Ages: 6+
Playing Time: 15-30 Minutes
Game Box Contains:
- 45 Shiba Inu Cards (9 per player)
- 10 Level 1 Dog House Cards
- 15 Level 2 Dog House Cards
- 15 Level 3 Dog House Cards
- 5 Scoring Cards
- 45 Point Markers